Friday, January 14, 2011

We are officially parents

The first day was amazing Emma was born at 6:26am October 25th she weighed in at 6lbs 1 oz and she is 19 3/4 in long. She looks so much like her daddy. I took a nice warm herbal bath with Emma before family started to arrive. Her Grammy and Grandma were the first to get here after the birth. They were so excited it is Grammys first grandaughter and Grandmas first grandchild. My dad and his wife arrive shortly after and took tons of pics Im sure they passed her around and loved all over her but I was in no shape to visit, after being up all night I stayed in bed and they came in and said hello before leaving. Brenda cooked us breakfast while my mom cleaned up and loaded the dish washer they both were such a big help that first week.
Thank You both very much for everything!














No comments: